PV Plus 1500

ValeoBill

I have a stand-alone unit (ser.# 2711P-RDT15C ser. C) that I want to connect to to copy the program. Any ideas on how to? When I say stand alone, I mean there is no processor feeding it.
Any direction is, as always, appreciated.

There is an upload/download utility included with FactoryTalk View Studio, which uses FactoryTalk Linx as its communication drivers. The first hurdle is to determine the IP address range that the terminal is using, and set your computer to a compatible subnet.

Or, if you can access the configuration menus, you can copy the *.MER (Runtime) file onto a removable USB drive or CompactFlash card.

Similar Topics

Hi there, Maybe I am overthinking this issue, but here is what I have going on. I have a program running for a water valve on a DI system. We...
Replies
Views
Getting this message when creating a runtime application in FactoryTalk ME Ver.11, "ERROR: Unsupported feature=Audit Trail; Component...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i created historian trends, which is working good. Now, is there any way to go to any direct date in past instead of moving left/...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Currently working on a project that requires a Panelview Plus 1500 to read a CSV File (recipe) from a network drive. The issue I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? I added one “Trend Object” on screen A in PanelView Plus 1500. Then configured “Refresh Rate”, “Buffer” ……and set up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom