Siemens .pdb file.

Hello i am facing a huge problem like yours. I have a battery lose on a plc , so i lost some hmi settings. The factory had an old pdb file but i am not able to open it on Tia portal. Can anyone help me convert it to tia protal?

Thank you a lot!

Hi Konstantinos.

PLC variables that are set on the HMI will not be saved in the HMI. Exception is recipe data that can be saved on the HMI.
Normally the HMI should not be affected by the PLC losing the backup battery, so recipes stored on the HMI will be retained.

So it does not make sense to migrate the HMI because the PLC lost battery power.

Similar Topics

Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone hope you'll well. Is it possible for me to download a Crack version of tia portal v13..sorry to say this but the software is very...
Replies
Views
I have established an online connection to a machine using an S314 processor. I am using an mpi connector and simatic manager. The online...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom