Weintek HMI to PM573 - Tag Import

Barty

Having some fun with a system I’ve been asked to recode. The HMI is manufactured by Weintek (EasyBuilder Pro) and the PLC is an ABB PM573. Linked by Ethernet, does anyone have any advice how to export the tags from the ABB programming software and import them in to EasyBuilder Pro please?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently facing a challenge while trying to connect two Weintek HMI units with a Mitsubishi FX2N PLC. When connecting a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys: I'm looking for, the programming software for Weintek MT8150iE, I looked for at Weintek Website, but , I can't find it help me please AD
Replies
Views
I'm attaching an image. Ideally, I want to display a week worth of data on the hmi, but the max seconds I can enter for the x axis second display...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Weintek HMI MT8051XE at a machine. I want to play a customized alarm sound. I uploaded the alarm sound in project and downloaded to...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am wanted to design the marble cutter machine on HMI. The issue is how to show the movement of round blade reverse and forward...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom