Migration 140M to 140MT

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
Rockwell has phased out the 140M series of MPCB, migrating to 140MT. The new MPCB is ~3mm higher then the later and that makes it impossible to use if you wan't to replace an older 140M connected to a busbar. Really frustrating, surelly they must have been able to make it compatible?....:mad: just had to get it out of my system..

Rockwell is listing new busbar part numbers for the new family. Seems that feeder terminals are staying the same.

PaulB

Rockwell is listing new busbar part numbers for the new family. Seems that feeder terminals are staying the same.

PaulB

Yes, but the busbar can't feed the old and new at the same time. Making replacement impossible :/

Thats what Rockwell has planned for us. "Replace the entire bank of MPCB". I think they switched from Eaton to ABB.

Yes, but the busbar can't feed the old and new at the same time. Making replacement impossible :/

Yeah, we're in that boat now, it's going to be very disappointing when customers order replacements to their existing 140M's. We used bus bars, now we regret it. It's wild to me that a direct replacement couldn't happen.

Im sure a direct replacement could have happened, but its Rockwell we are talking about.