CCW - get rid of confirmation prompts when downloading

mitis

Hello guys,
is there any way to remove all those prompts when downloading a program to PV800 HMI?

First prompt - Stop the loaded application?
Second prompt - A file with that name exists. Overwrite?
Third prompt - Application downloaded successfully. Start the new application?

I am coming from long-term use of Siemens, Schneider and some other PLC and expected that with one final click, I don't have to do anything until the runtime starts again with the new program.

I am currently using version 12 but if there is some change in this fashion in V13 or V20 (if I am correct), I will update immediately.

A-B loves that.

Even RSLogix:

Do you want to download this 5/04 program to this 5/04?
Do you want to put the PLC in Program to Download?
[download...........]
[edit - right about here: You are changing comm settings - Do you want to proceed?]

Do you want to put the PLC back in Run?
Do you want to enable forces present? [if any]

Do you want to go Online?

Last edited:
No disrespect to our American cousins but it's similar to the signs on their wing mirrors that tell you objects in the mirror are closer than they appear and coffee cups are hot etc.

No disrespect to our American cousins but it's similar to the signs on their wing mirrors that tell you objects in the mirror are closer than they appear and coffee cups are hot etc.

Saw a post that asked "You think you're smarter than your grandparents? An owners manual of an automobile 50 years ago told you how to adjust the valves, today it tells you NOT to drink the contents of the battery"

Saw a post that asked "You think you're smarter than your grandparents? An owners manual of an automobile 50 years ago told you how to adjust the valves, today it tells you NOT to drink the contents of the battery"

“There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists.”

-Park ranger Yosemite