PowerFlex 755 VFD Sync to master clock

Lovell

I have a 1756-L83E PLC and I have a PowerFlex 755 VFD and in the properties in the project I added it to I see in the Date/Time area under clock status:

Synchronized to master clock: No

When the drive is powered off it looses the date-time.

My question is how can I sync it to the PLC?

I don't see an option to enable it anywhere. All I have is Set from Workstation or Change date and time...

All my VFD's are disco dancing after a power reset - 1970.

Well that just sucks, you would think since the drive is on ethernet, you would be able to write data to the vfd's date/time tags, or use something like he Logix 5000 time synch tool?

Similar Topics

We have a new installation with a brand new PowerFlex 755 (20hp). Motor nameplate is 1175 RPM, yet I was told it was running a little over...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need help with the parameters to set in order to read motor amperage from this VFD analog output. Thank you!
Replies
Views
So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Hi I was wondering I need to update the firmware of a 755 inverter does the drive hold the program on the drive and just updates the firmware or...
Replies
Views
So I'm replacing a terminal block on the inverter board for a 755. I'm wondering if anyone knows what conformal coating would be best? I'm not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom