abb ai531 4-20ma signal problem

rushikesh794

hi i am using signal isolator to take an analog input to my plc.but after connecting with in small time 2sec or 5min's the signal is perfect after that in signal isolator it showing disconnected(signal break indication) but in plc it showing the short circuit value(+32767).if i use digital multimeter in series to see ma it showing perfectly in both plc side and signal isolator. only digital multimeter is connected it showing perfectly at signal isolator side.if i connect with out signal isolator it showing perfectly.when we connect the ma signal through signal isolator to plc only we facing problem but after occuring problem i disconnect the signal still it showing the fault value and indication in plc.
please help me. In advance thanks:rolleyes: