Somachine basic in Somachine

chud

Hi guys
1st project with somachine and it looks like i made a hash of things. I created a project with somachine. Selected my tm221 controller and then from Central i went into somachine basic and wrote all my code.
Now the problem is it seems I should have just used somachine basic stand-alone and not from within somachine v4.1. Because via central into somachine basic i do not get the option to save or save as in basic.
So im stuck with a finished program but dont have a smbp file which will give me problems in vijeo designer linking the driver.
Anyone know if I can rescue my code somehow?

I only have SoMachine basic, so can't test this... but what if you download to the PLC in soMachine full and upload in the basic version?

Other option to try is just select all in each POU and copy paste between programs... again can't try it but i know i can do it between POUs in basic!

Thanks for the advice guys.
Shooter thanks a million.
For future reference, if you are in somachine central and select controller you have an option to import and export the somachine basic project.
Didnt even see this