studio 5000 logix designer, load an older version

qingrou

***Never mind, made erroneous selection during setup***

Hello,

I currently use studio 5000 Logix Designer version 31. I am trying to install and use version 24.01 and 30.01. The files are downloaded and extracted from the rock well site. They are copied over to a windows 10 VM; where I tried to run the setup applications. However, the setups failed with error message that a higher version is installed (assuming this is referring to version 31).

Has anyone encountered similar issues and/or know how I can resolve this?
Many thanks!!

Last edited:
Could be that FactoryTalk Linx 6.0 is causing the install failure.
Is there an option to select "Customize" install? Uncheck RSLinx 5.90
Then proceed with install...