Siemens Tia Portal HMI Help

I just had a look at the graphics in V15.1 and tried changing the colour of a pump, using a pump located in:

WinCC graphics folder > Equipment > Automation [EMF] > Pumps

Changing the colour changes the background colour, which is also set to transparent by default. There are six different colours of pump though, could the same visual be achieved by having two objects with the visibility toggled instead?

Similar Topics

I am currently am in a PLC class and need urgent help on how the ladder logic would be laid out. I understand how to get the traffic lights to...
Replies
Views
Hello, If the date on the license manager of tia Portal has expired, can I still work with it? or is this just to keep the program up to date...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I've created an FC that includes the blocks TCON, TDISCON, TSEND and TRCV. This block has to be as generic as possible across...
Replies
Views
Hello, i can find the CPU when searching for it. But when I go Online i just get the icon for "Not compatible" everywhere. I get no additional...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to initialise some tags on first scan only. As they are related to wall-clock time, I want to do the initialisation when the PLC first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom