Factory Talk Network Discovery Does Not Contain The Logical Name?

LoganQSI

Does anyone know a workaround to open a .ACD file with this error code. We are not onsite and we need to open it to get tag data but we cant because of this error. Thanks for the help

Error Message is: Failed to open File 'E:\CLX_00_01.ACD'
The Factory Talk Network Directory Does Not Contain The Logical Name 'E:\CLX_00_01'. See your security Administrator
Error 717-80043BA4

RA has a Tech Note: BF6517 (TechConnect required)

It says to open the FactoryTalk Admin Console, then select Network and Devices. Right-click on the Logical Names folder and choose to add a new name.

Not sure how that will work when you are offline from that network, but it is worth a try.

OG

Similar Topics

Hello, How can I set Studio 5000 to use licenses from Local Folder, not network folder? I'm using Studio 5000 30.00. Computer has all licenses...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm trying to backup a project in Factory Talk View Site Edition Network (Ver5.10) for the firs time. It looks like I cannot do it...
Replies
Views
hello there, I want to connect a Cognex camere to Factory talk view Network Distributed station.I try to create a new ActiveX object...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I open Factory Talk Network Distributed the window appears to open existing projects. For some reason only the Demo Projects are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to restore a SE Network Distributed application. When I into application manager it only lets me either rename or delete and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom