856T-B24LC on a Balluff Master

averellen

Hi All

Has anyone gotten the 856T-B24LC to work on a Balluff BNI-EIP (BNI006A) or 3rd party io-link master?
I have the IODD file loaded and can see all the parameters. I can write parameters to the 856T-B24LC and get an OK through the Balluff BNI web interface.
This one is eluding me for some reason.

Thank you

Adam

I'm confused as to what you're asking. Are you trying to integrate this light tower via the Baluff master into a PLC? I have some experience with the BNI-EIP masters so I might be able to help you out, just need to know a little more about what your end goal is.

Figured it out.
Thou shalt use cable 889D-F5ACD4M-x-SW
or build your own. tie pins 1 and 2 to 1, and 3 to 5 to 3 and 4 to 4

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a recordable horn I am trying to drop some .mp3 files into. Part no. 856T-BH3. It requires at a USB A 2.0 to Micro USB. I have used...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a balluff network i/o block, BNI EIP-538-005-z063, and I can't establish a connection with it from my PC or PLC. I tried pinging...
Replies
Views
I have a Conveyor System Running Balluff Remote Ethernet blocks Topography has ethernet going through Master-2 to Master-1 (BNI...
Replies
Views
I have been attempting to find an answer for a couple weeks now and I am almost to the point of calling Rockwell, but I figured I'd give it one...
Replies
Views
Hi. I was wondering if any of you guys have a problem with the RFID reader/write BIS M-4A7-082-401-07-S4 from Balluff. The problem we are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom