Answers to the PLC Quiz #115 from Ron Beaufort

Jim_cz

Dear Colleagues,

does anyone have answers to the quiz #115 that PLC trainer Ron Beaufort put together?

Google finds only the questions, but not the answers... :(

Thanks.

I found this on Scribd. I pay for the subscription for audiobooks but it's got a surprisingly large collection of technical manuals.

1 - C
2 - B
3 - A
4 - D
5 - C
6 - A
7 - D
8 - B
9 - D
10 - D
11 - B
12 - B
13 - D
14 - D
15 - B

If you are looking for more than just the Answers... then this link will also provide the "Discussion"

Link deleted because Ron provided the exact source pdf. Thanks Ron

Last edited:
The quiz was really helpful. Especially the explanation of differences between forces and toggling bits.

Thanks again.

Would anyone have the "higher level" called: Beyond Beginner Quiz #215 please?

Greetings Jim_cz ...

I noticed that you mentioned that you were interested in "forces" in one of your earlier posts ... in case you haven't run across it yet - here's a link to a forum post that I wrote some years ago that you might find interesting ...

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=537414&postcount=1

and yes retirement is going quite well - thank you for asking ... it took me about a year to get used to it - but I'm loving it more and more as time goes by ...

stay safe - stay well ...