Eurotherm 584s Drive :

rohanlyn

Eurotherm 584S Variable frequency drive (4kW} tripped with 4kW motor( pump application ) while running at 32HZ.
trip alarm was DC LINK OVER VOLTAGE.
Please provide solution

Eurotherm 584s

I increased ramp down time.
Checked input voltage using fluke Analyzer .
Not much variation ( 234- 238V)with Neutral .
The drive is tripping after 2 ,3 hours .
since last month this fault appears .

no .
What will be the rating of the brake resistor ?
Is there any formula to calculate brake resistor value ?

First, is drive running in V/Hz or vector mode?
Second, does the drive fault when running at steady speed or when decellerating?
Third, you gave us voltage to ground. What is the phase-to-phase voltage and is the power source referenced to ground in any way or is it floating.
Fourth, is the drive CE rated? If it is, there will be a CE mark on it, probably on its ID plate.