SEW IPOS Plus Programming Enable Drive

georg001

Hi All,
I'm just writing an application with IPOS, which is similar to the built in positioning application from SEW. In addition to the functions of the positioning (homing, positioning, jogging), I need something like a emergency part, where when an input is set, the axis moves into a given position.
Also the programming for this I finished already. Only one problem open:
By the standard positioning application you have to set the stop and rapid stop bit in the control word, before any moving is possible (status in MovidriveB changes from 2 to A).
How can I set this from inside my IPOS program to be able to move the drives in my emergency function?

Thanks in advance for any help.

George

Hi All,
I'm just writing an application with IPOS, which is similar to the built in positioning application from SEW. In addition to the functions of the positioning (homing, positioning, jogging), I need something like a emergency part, where when an input is set, the axis moves into a given position.
Also the programming for this I finished already. Only one problem open:
By the standard positioning application you have to set the stop and rapid stop bit in the control word, before any moving is possible (status in MovidriveB changes from 2 to A).
How can I set this from inside my IPOS program to be able to move the drives in my emergency function?

Thanks in advance for any help.

George
if you want stop and rapid stop, you just need " ControlWord = 2" this instruction stop without ramp position.
but the status in MovidriveB no changes to 2 to A, is still in A.
sorry my english is bad.