You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Old September 24th, 2015, 05:18 AM   #1
monikmodi33
India

Cool How to change phase lage at 90 degree of PWM output

Dear all,
I am doing project on Kerb paving, in which there are 2 solenoid valve based on PWM output.

So, main logic like, 1st PWM output based on a 30 degree rotary sensor giving a duty cycle from 30% to 70% at that same time the 2nd PWM output giving a duty cycle from 70% to 30%. Both PWM output working as a vise versa duty cycle and have to operate servo valve based on that.

But , my main concern is that I've to use both output at 90 degree phase lagging and now the PLC output giving same PWM waveform and not on invert phase lagging.

SO, what should I've to do for that?? Please give any suggestion if it's possible from software side or from electrical wiring through..any else..
Old September 26th, 2015, 04:35 AM   #2
monikmodi33
India

No one knows about it????

Last edited by monikmodi33; September 26th, 2015 at 04:41 AM.
Old September 26th, 2015, 09:42 AM   #3
danatomega
Lifetime Supporting Member
United States

I had to look up what kerb paving is - never heard of it.

You're probably not getting any responses because it's very difficult to determine what you are asking.

Quote:
I am doing project on Kerb paving, in which there are 2 solenoid valve based on PWM output.
Which PLC are you working with? Is there something doing this now or do you not have any hardware yet? Show us what you have done so far.

Quote:
So, main logic like, 1st PWM output based on a 30 degree rotary sensor giving a duty cycle from 30% to 70% at that same time the 2nd PWM output giving a duty cycle from 70% to 30%. Both PWM output working as a vise versa duty cycle and have to operate servo valve based on that.
It is so very vague what's going on here.
You have a 30 degree rotary sensor - driven by what? Why is there a rotary sensor and why is it a "30 degree rotary sensor"?
And you want one solenoid PWM duty cycle inverse to the other such that one is increasing while the other is decreasing?

Quote:
But , my main concern is that I've to use both output at 90 degree phase lagging
sounds like quadrature
Quote:
and now the PLC output giving same PWM waveform and not on invert phase lagging.
now I'm somewhat lost - what is "invert phase lagging"? Maybe you could draw something simple in Paint or something else.

Quote:
SO, what should I've to do for that?? Please give any suggestion if it's possible from software side or from electrical wiring through..any else..
Again, what have you done so far?
And, is this a student exercise by chance?
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum