modicon micro plc comm port

smithmarc

S
I need to determine the comm port settings on a Modicon Micro PLC (without manually running through all possible combinations). I have tried the default (standard) Modbus RTU settings along with several variations but I have been unable to connect to the PLC. There is an off brand display attached to the PLC and it communicates if I plug it into either port on the PLC (so I know both ports work). I can communicate to other Modicon Micro 612-00 PLCs with my software and cable so I know those work. I need an application or program that automatically runs through all the possible communication settings to determine the correct comm port configuration. Does anyone have or know about such an application?

Similar Topics

I am trying to extract the program from an AEG Modicon Micro 311/01 PLC. I have a VM running Windows XP and I have Modsoft 2.62 running on it. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am entering the final stages of the PLC program using a Modicon Micro 612-03 I used a loop calibrator (4-20mA) to simulate the pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi all plz I need ur help, I have a modicon micro plc and the error lamp is flashing (red colour), this happened before from 2year I just changed...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with a Modicom TSX Micro PLC, it is fitted in a Mailing Machine that has been sent to us from another factory. After applying...
Replies
Views
V
Dear All, I want a programming manual of S5 PLC. Can anybody suggest a link for the same so that I can learn more about it. Also I have a PLC from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom