SLC Read Messaging to a Sartorius Weight Indicator

kaloy

Hi everyone.. Could anyone please help me? I just want to know if it is possible to use SLC 505 messaging to read data from a Sartorius X3 PR5410 Weight Indicator (with built in Ethernet Port) through the Ethernet Channel 1.. Please, I need all the help I can get.. Thanks..

Should be ascii which is a standard communication schemes for scale indicators setups, I've had usually use the commports scale is set to constant transmit unless its an inmotion scale with cr LF at the end of each transmition. In the case of inmotion the scale transmits after its average mass calculation.

Similar Topics

Hello, is it possible to read a message using a controllogix L61, from a SLC, that is connected to a PLC-5 that already is sending data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I inherited a control system one of my predecessors thought it was a good idea to put logic for cant optimization and Kinetix motion...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a new 5069 L320ER that I installed and I am trying to read and write data to an existing SLC5/05 via Ethernet. They are both on the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a PID block in my program controlling pump speed in order to get a correct Differential pressure. The way I have it set up is the...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing to stop one device and start the second device at a certain time each day, for example 10:00 am each day. I thought the best...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom