Several questions for you.

what Keyence system are you using?
what is the interface?
what is the comms interface?
what are you trying to look at?
what is the resolution of your camera?
what accuracy do you need?

you need to answer these first.
just to let you know, I had a very bad experience with Keyence, the rep sold something he couldn't deliver.

no matter, you need to answer these questions first, then you can get started.
james

Having so much fun forgot to close this one

Our customer had specified a IV500 as color sensor. After some years nitial struggle and getting my hands on the right documentation and sample the integration was pretty straight forward. Canned the Keyence sample code into a little add on instruction for for Logix with a ME faceplate to go along.

The initial struggle was that after settling IP address it didn't jump out at me that you had to set up what Ethernet communication, even the button to open up the details for the communication is in the middle of the communication screen in the IV software.

Setting the camera up as color sensor not so much. We had to make up a plaque that includes all colors and then within the same program define different tools to look at each individual color.
Not a keyence issue more the issue of picking a sensor that is questionable for the application.