Help with DXG-NET device Net Card

sparkytex

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys,

Has anyone set up a DXG-Net Device net card for an eaton DG1 VFD? In our WWTP the old eaton VFD failed and we had to replace it with a newer model because of course the old model was no longer available. We have to use a DXG-Net card so the AB compact Logix Processor could talk with the eaton VFD in remote mode.

MY questions are;

What should I set the MAD ID as on the eaton VFD?
What should I set the Baude Rate, is it supposed to match the AB PLC (19200)
Since the programming is already complete in the AB PLC as far as the run command, reference, running FB, CTRL from net, I imagine I just have to find the right assembly file that matches what the PLC is set up for?

any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Tex