Logix / Studio 5000: Japanese Language Support

kdcui

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I was wondering what the extent of the Japanese language support is for Logix (Studio) 5000?

I know there is a JP version of the software, but is this just a "skin" on the IDE / development interface (menus and such)?

Do Logix tags support Japanese characters?
What about Rung / Instruction comments?

Additionally, on a related note, does anyone know of anyplace that does English to Japanese translation for HMIs? Rockwell has a automated tool but I am pretty sure the result of that will be horribly (and literally) translated Japanese.
The only option I have here is to sit down with a translator myself.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Does anyone know how to set the background colors of instuction blocks (TON, MOV, etc)?
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I am looking for a cr@cked version of Studio 5000 Logix Emulator V28 or Rslogix5000 V21, which will work with my current emulator...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have version 28 of Studio 5000 from a few years ago . If I got a new CompactLogix CPU , what is the lowest version of...
Replies
Views
I have installed Studio 5000 Professional version V36 a time ago and installed today Logix Emulate V36. I have a exsisting PLC program, but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm going to start programming a 1756-L73 and I'm still waiting for the full Studio5000 to be able to start at it in earnest. But I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom