VBA Syntax to Open a Display with paramters in FTView SE

Hi there,

Anyone know the VBA syntax to open a display and pass a parameter file in FTVIew SE?

I can open the Display using Application.ShowDisplay("Display") but cant figure out how pass a parameter.

The original request is a bit old, but to close the loop on it.

Application.ShowDisplay "Display Name", "/PNameOfParameterFile"
Doing this with VBA does allow for some tricks, like
Application.ShowDisplay "Display Name". "/P" & Button1.Tooltip

Where Button1 is part of a Global Object, and Button1 Tooltip field is defined as a Literal String referencing a Global Object Parameter... then you can pass the Parameter File name into the Global Object (via the Parameter), and have the VBA launch a display and use the parameter file referenced.