Unidrive sp1406 problem

das100

Hello guys,I bought 4 unidrive sp 1406 from a demolition,and I want to use them for some ongoing projects,but this drive are all locked by former user,we have tried to reset with cable ,with pad but no success.please guys can one direct me on any way to unlock through the backdoor as stated in their manual
Thanks in advance :geek::geek:

Last edited:
Maybe this is what you have already tried: My manual says that setting parameter xx.00 to 149, then press M, will open standard security. If User security has been established, enter a code between 1 and 256 (except 149) into xx.00.

I can't input any parameter it just ask for code,only 00.48 for inputting lock type.parameter 00.34 is code from 0-999,tried but can't get it to unlock.dont just know what else to do.control technics support not responding to my mail,please I need help guys thanks

Unidrive SP Forgotten Security Code
It is possible to discover the security code stored using the following procedure:
1) Power down the drive
2) Press the rev and down buttons and power up the drive
3) Read the value in parameter 11.30 – this is the security code which has been set
4) Press mode and access to the parameters is now given
5) A new security code can now be entered into Pr 11.30