Counting and Outputs for the 1734-VHSC24 module

skrobonk

Hello,

Looking for some examples for the 1734-VHSC24 module. I have a Keyence Self-contained CMOS Laser Sensor LR-ZHB Series wired all up and counting properly shown in R1:13:I.PresentData. I would like to monitor an output from the VHSC24 every time the counter counts 3 pulses. We are monitoring lids entering a press and if 3 don't enter we need to stop since we cant have any dry pockets. We also have a resolver on the press so my idea would be to look at that output at a certain window of degrees from the resolver and if that output is not enabled, then TopStop the press. We are doing ladder in v32 of studio.

I am looking for examples on how to use the output from the VHSC when there are 3 pulses read (3 lids going in the machine).

Thanks all! First post. Love this site