Moxa MGate 5105 Modbus TCP to Modbus Serial Rs 485

Dear all

When I am using Moxa Mgate 5105 convertor for converting Modbus TCP IP to Modbus serial RS 485 I am getting swapped word as LSB and MSB is swapped at the modbus serial side.Can any one help me out in solving this issue?

Dear all

When I am using Moxa Mgate 5105 convertor for converting Modbus TCP IP to Modbus serial RS 485 I am getting swapped word as LSB and MSB is swapped at the modbus serial side.Can any one help me out in solving this issue?
Theoretically in some place on your HMI / SCADA Modbus configuration should have an option to swap words

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have set up a Moxa NPort serial server for an application. Unfortunately the environment requires NAT forwarding between 2 systems...
Replies
Views
We've been using Allen-Bradley's 1783-NATR and find it is easy enough to work with. Unfortunately, it only allows 5 ports to be opened per IP...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm considering using DIN rail mounted, managed Gigabit Ethernet switches from Moxa...
Replies
Views
Hej Guys. Is anyone that has knowledge about setting up communication via ethernet from Keepware OPC server to MOXA NPORT? the keepserver keep...
Replies
Views
http://www.moxa.com/product/iologik-e2210.htm Anyone ever use these? How sensitive are they to noise on power that feeds the unit? Been asked to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom