Program geetting wiped out in SLC 5/03

shashi616

Dear All,

I am presently using SLC 5/03 in one of stations at Plant. Every time power is recycled in this station the program gets wiped out. I checked the battery but is doesn't have any problem, I cross checked the LED indication of battery as well.
I tried to replace the CPU also, but again after recycling the power in the panel, the program gets wiped out. And PLC goes in fault mode.
Your valuable suggestions for this issue is required. I am unable to find root cause behind this issue.
All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

Shashi Bhushan
Automation GEEK

As per alan_505's advice...

23987 - SLC-500: fault (FLT) LED is solid RED after cycling power
Access Level: TechConnect

"A damaged power supply can cause the processor to lose its program and fault during power-up...
...The Power Supply may need to be replaced. Else, the processor is bad, and needs to be replaced.
"

shashi616 said:
...And PLC goes in fault mode...

Is your FLT indicator flashing or ON solid after the power cycle?

Regards,
George