Questionnaire industrial automation

arnoldzw

Hi all,

On behalf of my colleague, I would like to invite you to participate in a short questionnaire about industrial automation.

The questionnaire was prepared by someone who would like to gain more insight into the online market for industrial parts.
It is a short questionnaire and requires less than 5 minutes of your time.
He would really appreciate it if you would fill in the questions and offer him more insights into the market.

Filling in can be completely anonymous!

Thank you very much for your cooperation! :geek:

Regards,
Arnold

You can find the survey in the url below:

https://www.survio.com/survey/d/S0I6A9Q9J6R9K1O2P

Similar Topics

Hello, I am looking for a solution to remotely access any kind of device securely across the internet. I know this has been done in piecemeal...
Replies
Views
Hey Everybody, I resigned from teaching, to pursue an IT career, and my original objective was to prepare for and pass a few entry level certs...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an application and have hit a bit of a snag. I need to find an industrial touchscreen display that can: - Tolerate down to -40C...
Replies
Views
I swear I post this yesterday but can't find it. Don't see any notification about the post removal either. Maybe my memory is malfunctioning...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for ideas or solutions on having a industrial webcam or IP camera that we could use on our equipment to help monitor and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom