M340 SD Card Windows Format

shadolu

Dear PLC Experts,

Today one employeer from my company formated the SD Card BMXRMS008MP by the windows formating tool. I know that those SD Card must not be formatted this way and I ended buying another one that will arrive November 21.
I tested it on the PLC and the SD Card Led don't even blink like it is reading. My question is there any way that I can format it so that the PLC can read it and I can use Unity Pro %SW93.0 and %SW93.1 to format it?

Kind regards,
Daniel

Similar Topics

Why are these things anywhere from $150 - 250? A unix bit by bit copy of the card doesn't work. Anyone smart enough to reverse engineer the...
Replies
Views
HI, 5000+ I/Os should be transferred via a RTU (M340) from three different PLCs (Trident/Flow Computer/Quantum). There are two Comms card...
Replies
Views
Please help! The memory card was formatted by windows, PLC indicates "card err", how to restore it? Somebody has an image of a card?
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom