Bechoff Twincat 3.1 Question

quisius

Hi guys,

So I'm using Twincat 3.1 for a project, after creating the PLC under the Project Tree I created a few tags and a simple Ladder logic, just to test it out. The thing is, I can't click the "Active Configuration" button, making it impossible to go online or to simulate the program. I have build/rebuild the project before and I've also clicked the "activate boot project" option, but the "Active Configuration" button remains unavailable.

Any guesses what can I do to solve this? I think the awnser might be simple, but I just can't find how to finally use the "Active Configuration" to login and then simulate the program.

Thanks for the help!

I guess I installed just the engineering version, I tried to install a plugin called "Simulation Manager" but when I try to install it, says that I don't have twincat installed in the computer, very odd.

Hi guys, thank you all for the replys!

I just found out I had a bad installation in a Virtual Machine. I installed in my real environment and everything works fine!