FactoryTalk SE - Literal Strings without quotation marks

saeqsae

Hi all, i have a little issue with FTV.

When i open a display using parameters, and want to show different literal strings with that parameters, the software put this strings on quotation marks and i need to remove those quotation marks.

There is an easy way to do that? Image related.

HELP.png

You need to make the strings without normal spaces. You need to use a character that isn't visible. Use the Alt + Numeric Pad number to insert.

Similar Topics

Hello! I have review PLCS at least half a dozen times and it occurred to me I might be able to crowd source a solution for something I have been...
Replies
Views
Another issue with Global Objects in Factory Talk View 8.0 Description: Input Parameters on my Global_Object_1 are #1 and #2. My Input Parameters...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Rockwell Tech Support seemed to have hit a wall with this question. Already updated the version to 5.00.13 per their suggestio but am still...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom