Siemens siwarex weighing module indicates "sf" error

We are using many Siemens siwarex weighing module. From sometime one of them module shows "sf" error and after replacement by spare module, replaced weighing module works ok.
Please tell me which kind of hardware failure in siwarex module cause siwarex weighing module"sf" error.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

We are using many Siemens siwarex weighing module. Sometime one of them indicates"sf" error and after replacement of that particular module system...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, hope you can help me with this I have a S7-1200 and 3 ET200M, I want to connect 2 Siwarex U(weighing module) to each ET200M and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have problem with signal converting from Siwarex-M module in Simatic S5-115U. Siwarex-M module 7MH4553-1AA41 is placed in ET-200 rack...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Onboard our ship, we have anumber of cranes that are PLC controlled. One of the S7-300 modules for crane loading is of course a Siwarex...
Replies
Views
OK. You guys helped me out a bunch with my first Siemens question. I found a bunch of issues with integrity checking the PLC programs I was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom