Unable to connect to HMI server in area '/'

Gabriel B. C.

Alguém pode me ajudar a resolver este problema no meu FactoryTalk View Studio 8.00.

Tenho minha maquina licenciada com o factorytalk View Studio 8.00, tenho a minha maquina servidora licenciada tambem.

Minha maquina com o factorytalk Studio encherga o projeto no meu servidor, abro o factoryStudio faco tudo so na hora de criar um client e colocar pra rodar esta me ocorrendo este problema conforme foto em anexo.

não consigo conectar ao servidor hmi na área 'nome da área'

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-11 at 15.35.53.jpeg

translate using google translate
"Can anyone help me solve this problem on my FactoryTalk View Studio 8.00.

I have my machine licensed with factorytalk View Studio 8.00, I have my server machine licensed too.

My machine with factorytalk Studio sees the project on my server, I open factory Studio do everything just in time to create a client and put to run this problem occurs to me as photo attached.

i can't connect to hmi server in 'area name' area"

The issue is shown in your attached image in post #1.

Unable to connect to HMI server in area '/'. An unlicensed FactoryTalk View SE Client cannot connect to HMI Servers on remote computers.

You will need to purchase a License for your FactoryTalk View SE Client station.
License for just FTV Studio will not allow you to run as SE client station.

Last edited:
Going on the assumption that there is a license available and you are still getting this error, there are many possible reasons for this error message...

If you have TechConnect...

En español...

Asumiendo que hay una licencia disponible y que todavía está recibiendo este error, hay muchas razones posibles para este mensaje de error...

Si tienes TechConnect...

53207 - SE Client is not licensed and cannot connect to HMI servers on remote computers
Access Level: TechConnect

Or/O...

492406 - FactoryTalk View SE: Unable to connect to the HMI server in area 'AreaName'

Or/O...

43030 - FTView SE: Unable to connect to the HMI server in area '<area_name>'

And others, but a bit older, so less relevant.

En español...

Y otros, pero un poco mayores, por lo que son menos relevantes.

Saludos,
Jorge

Last edited:
Urgente - Ninguem tem uma solucao para este problema??

Urgent - Nobody has the solution for this problem?

Going on the assumption that there is a license available and you are still getting this error, there are many possible reasons for this error message...

If you have TechConnect...

En español...

George, they speak Portuguese in Brazil...

OP;

Você precisará comprar uma licença para seu FactoryTalk View SE Client station. Apenas a licença para FTV Studio não irá permitir que você a utilize como SE client station.

You're correcting me a lot this weather, eh Patrick? :confused:

I do know that though. I have four siblings that live in Spain so I'm reasonably proficient in Spanish, but not Portuguese. So I wrote in Spanish instead because they are quite close in many regards and I thought the OP would understand me enough. I still hope they do.

Do you know Portuguese or is that Google Translate, or the like?

Hasta luego, mi amigo.

Ah, very good. My Sister-in-law is from the Dominican Republic, and works for Amazon. She lived and worked in Brazil for a few years before moving to Germany for another few years and then on to Barcelona, Spain, where she met my Brother. So she's multilingual, including Portuguese. That's how I know some of the similarities between the two languages. They help improve my Spanish whenever I'm over there, which was just this Summer. A heatwave I won't forget for a long time!

G.