Servo Amplifier MR-J4 NOISE in power line

zai_jnr

Hi there,

Currently I'm working with PLC Mitsubishi Q series and Servo Motor MR-J4 series.

All the system will monitoring using one PC that installed SoftGOT2000 inside PC for operation.

Currently I'm face NOISE in power line when I start SERVO ON signal to my servo system. What happen is my monitor PC will start show vibration/noise on it display.

From servo amplifier to servo motor, the distance power cable is around 50mtr, and same goes to encoder cable 50mtr..

To run the motor is no issue when I'm start to run ( but monitor PC still show the noise on it display).

The NOISE will only appear in system when SERVO ON signal is turn ON...

Power cable I'm using shield cable spec.

Any suggestion to eliminate NOISE in power line servo motor?

Some Servos come with a Ferrite Choke which you wrap a few turns of the lead. Depending the Frequency of which the noise is at. It is probably the simplest solution. Also making sure you are Using the best Heaviest shielded cable and not run the Encoder close to the motor leads.. Most reputable servos have already done everything to curtail common mode currents. Making sure grounding is Correct and avoid Grounding loops.