Audible alarms in client - Citect 2018

Edalveta

Hi Everybody

Im working in a project, the architecture is 1 server & 1 client. Everything works fine except the alarms sound in the client. When an alarm is active, the sound (.wav file) is reproduced in the server but not in the client. I have tried with the function msgrpc but the sound still doesnt work in the client, any advice would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am fairly new to CitectSCADA 5.5 and I recently had to rebuild one of our client computers. The computer that I had to rebuild was...
Replies
Views
Just a quick question. As I add Sound(s) to our Wonderware HMI's, I notice when an audible has sounded, the operator cannot "click" any buttons...
Replies
Views
This happened once before about 3 years ago. The theory at that time was that a counter parameter "UnAckAlmTotal" ( may have the name incorrect...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am trying to find an audible horn to be connected to a control system without the need to put a relay in between. it will take DO...
Replies
Views
Currently I have a simple rung of logic written from an input to a B3 bit for a run status on a pump. When the pump goes down, or the input...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom