FUSE BREAK OFF Error for Mitsubishi A SERIES PLC.

hinddhindsa

Hi dear friends. My Machine's mitsubishi A series plc MELSEC A1SHcpu with I/0 8 slots Base plate,Having Module A1SX40 (3 MODULES), A1SY22(2 MODULES), A1SY40(2 MODULES), A1S64AD, AND ON Another extension base plate two other modules attached A1S62DA,A1SD62. HMI With the PLC is Pro-face Model-3180021-04. Error LED is permanently ON, AND PLC Run LED is also ON. By diagnostic of the PLC through GX DEVELOPER i found Fuse Break off ERROR code 32 shown,What is mean of this error. How to clear it.The error LED on four output modules A1SY22,A1SY40 is permanently ON. HMI is not taking any set point value.Only showing HMI home screen. Why it is not accepting the values.Battery was faulty,which i changed with the New battery. Please give your views about possible reasons.