PID help

Mr. Ro Bot: The program you posted, is that the program that is giving you these odd numbers? (The whole program)

I didn't scale the input which is referencing a linear potentiometer that goes to 32k (roughly) so the 20k set ponit was roughly 2/3 extended (the desired position I want to maintain).

I tried a lower set point and had the same issue.

Mr. Ro Bot: The program you posted, is that the program that is giving you these odd numbers? (The whole program)

I'm having this issue regardless of the program.

I've written a few programs and had the same issue.

The one I linked to was just the most simplified version of it.

A simple move instruction. I don't know if it's just a Micrologix 1200 issue and I should try it on an SLC500 or what...I'm lost haha

I didn't scale the input which is referencing a linear potentiometer that goes to 32k (roughly) so the 20k set ponit was roughly 2/3 extended (the desired position I want to maintain).

I tried a lower set point and had the same issue.

You need to, just dont lower it... set it up as a engineered value, thats the easiest way, scale your input to something that you can understand like 0-100, it makes it a lot easier to understand