Citect SCADA Collector Issues

Tanquen

We have a customer running Citect SCADA 2015 (v7.50.1910). They are using the Citect SCADA Connector (v2.2) to write Citect historical values to the Wonderware Historian (v17.0.18000). Everything seems to work but the Citect SCADA Connector is sending data in blocks every 10-13 minutes. So for a time when you request that data from the Wonderware Historian it can be up to 10 minutes old and then it will backfill 10 minutes worth of values. So in the end, no data is missing or with the incorrect date time stamp but is unavailable for up to ten minutes.

We had them set all intervals to 1 minute and restarted the connector and it service but it still took about 10 minutes for the values to update after the connector was restarted and every ten to fifteen minutes thereafter.

There also looks to be an issue with adding the Citect Variable tags. I tried to add a Citect Variable tag and even though I set the Historize option to true I’ve not seen the tag in the Wonderware Historian. There is a warning in the SMC from the vjcHist.CitectVariableReader stating No variable tags found.

57147 WIN-8EH4FPGGF1N 10/18/2019 2:25:42 PM 941 0 1520 4672 SE.SCADA.Connector Warning vjcHist.CitectVariableReader