AT commands from Simatic S7-1200 PLC

Eemann

Hi everyone, I have Siemens S7-1200 1214C AC/DC/Rly CPU with CM 1241 Rs232 module and Enfora GSM 1208. Help me how to send sms using PLC.

Thanks.

Hello Garry,

Thanks for your reply, but how can I command my GSM modem to send an sms? Is it okay that I just send a buffer with string data type? Example AT+CMGF=1 ? or I need to transform AT+CMGF=1 to a code? Please help me out to my problem.

Similar Topics

Hi all. This is a very specific issue. My first time with a Modbus ProSoft. Customer setup doesn't make any sense but we're stuck with it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am stuck on trying to get an ArmorBlock, 1732E-16CFGM12QCR to respond to EIP outputs. My PLC is Panasonic FP0H-C32ET. I Registered the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Currently I'm working on a VBa script for FTView. I would like to understand a bit better about some commands. 1) What are the...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I am using unitronics Unistream plc, controlling two axis X and Y of polishing machine. Control is very simple as I have movement in each...
Replies
Views
Everyone, I am having an issue with our current program and need advice. Our current setup has 4 servos running on a pusher chain conveyor. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom