Schneider M221 Ladder Function

Andrew EPS

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys,
I'm converting a Zelio program (in FBD) to an M221 (Ladder) and having a brain issue.

I am monitoring two analog inputs. When both analogs are above a set value for a set time, I want to energise an output. In the Zelio, I used a Schmitt trigger so I had hysteresis (deadband), but am unsure how to achieve this in ladder in the M221.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just break it down into small chunks.

Monitor both inputs, 2x GRT than n °C starts a TON, when TON is done write output.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to detect when the PLC changes from STOP to START mode. This can be considered an edge case scenario, but I would to analyze...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am stuck with these SE cartridges, I am trying to add a second serial port rs485 to a M221 PLC. What is the difference between TMC2CONV01...
Replies
Views
I am using a M221 PLC (TM221CE24R) which provides me 1 Rs485 port, which I am already using to communicate with a sensor (Rs485/Modbus). My...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am programming a schneider modicon M221 in machine expert basic. I am trying to calculate a value and then assign it to another memory...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom