1769 SDN - Can´t see adress

Oliver Micka

Hi Guys.

i have a one production line where is the processor is CompatcLogix L35e, and 2 DeviceNet Scanners.

Today our electricians told me a problem a one position ( 1 from 15, that network have a 31 stations ) not response to a push buttons or sensors. ( inputs show a LED status - thats OK )
When i connected to the CLX processor and open RSLinx and RSNetworx, that RSLinx cant find "any" adress in to the DeviceNet Network where is a first station. Strange is, because other positions cant have any problem, everything working propertly. But DeviceNet cant see nothing..( nor the adresses which is working propertly.)
Scanner show code 84-01 ( Not Yet Initialized ), and this station is still connected, but when i cant find this station to a online mode, i cant downloading network parammeters to this station. (I tried disconnected this station - error 78-01, and reconnect back - 84-01 )
i know, possibility solutions is a restart PLC but our production is run. And i dont know what is the wrong. ( for this time restart is not possible !)
Have you encountered a similar problem? :sick:

dnet_fault_3.PNG