1732E not owned by plc

if possible please post RSLogix IO tree and some screen shots in 1732E perproties (General, module info,connection, time Sync) after you solved the problem.
so later people can learn from you to configure 1732E .
thanks!

Last edited:
thanks to those pictures!
I can't see the whole IO tree, since L83E has embedded EtherNet port, it should act as Grandmaster clock.Those 1732E-OB8M8SR/A EtherNet modules should be CIP Sync slaves, they have to plug in EtherNet Switch and there are no other choices, I don't know where you plug in those modules before.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I am stuck on trying to get an ArmorBlock, 1732E-16CFGM12QCR to respond to EIP outputs. My PLC is Panasonic FP0H-C32ET. I Registered the...
Replies
Views
Hey there, this is my first thread/question, so hello plctalk-community! :yeah: I got a modul-error for the 1732E-8IOLM12R from the ArmorBlock...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, As you remember from a previous post on another topic I am programming a training cell with 5 robots. One of the robots has the above...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I'm programming this training cell as I mentioned in a previous post. Root of this problem is: We installed the above mentioned module on...
Replies
Views
Is Studio 5000 only owned on a yearly basic? I want to buy it, not rent it.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom