1746-HSCE vs 1756-HSC/B

bdb1324

I am upgrading HSC modules and have some questions. I can't attach the manuals for reference as they are too large.

1746-HSCE uses M0:e.1/4 for a soft reset in the 1756-HSC would this be the same as O.ResetCounter.1?

1746-HSCE uses M0:e.1/12 as an enable/disable counter seems to be run during a first pass bit. I don't notice anything like this in the 1756-HSC can this rung be deleted?

Other than Nx moves (I believe can be done the same way between the two) is there anything else I should look into beside dip switch settings?

I have also attached how the 1746-HSCE referenced the soft reset and enable/disable.

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

Similar Topics

I had a 1746-HSCE go suspected bad. have to swap the card in the morning. Other than dip switch settings is there any configuration to do?
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a machine where was a servo with extra encoder. That encoder had resolution 100ppr/5V. We did replace complet servopack (...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC 5/05 processor and I am trying to reference an output from a High speed counter card to be used elsewhere in the PLC. The output...
Replies
Views
Processor Error Message: G file configuration error.. user program G file size exceeds capacity of the module. I cannot seem to find any data...
Replies
Views
Hey there, new to the forum. I have close to 15 used HSCE mod's for the SLC5/04 and I am wondering if there is a place I could sell them. There...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom