Red Lion Data Station Plus with Firefox?

CroCop

I'm just getting into the Red Lion Data Station Plus, so far so good, & have set up a web page for it.
I can open the web page with Internet Explorer, but when I use Firefox, I get the basic background, but no data, & a flag wavy looky kinda thing on it.

Is the DS+ compatible with Firefox?
I am missing a plug in or some such?

TIA,

Marc

The problem is with the rendering engine that FireFox uses. The remote display is a bitmap that is getting updated rapidly. IE see that there is a new image, but it waits until it has the whole image before updating what is displayed. FireFox sees there is a new image, so it wipes the old one, but does not display anything until the image data is all loaded.

The easiest way around this is to use the IE Tab extension, which allows FireFox to use a different rendering engine, and then display everything like IE.

Regards,
Dan