Zebra printer and PLC

Zebra GK420T With LS PLC & HMI

Hello! Hope anyone can see my message. I'm in a bit trouble with Zebra GK420T printers. Therefor I wanted to write here. So, I'm using LS PLC and HMI for Zebra Printer. Printer is communicating with HMI. I've designed a label for ZebraDesigner and took the print as file. After that I opened that file via notepad and took the codes from it. After that, I wrote the codes to HMI script. And made configuration for run that script. But problem is I can't get the print of my variables. For example, in zebra designer I only put company's name and other texts will go to printer from HMI script. I can also share the codes from scripts if anyone like. Please help me about that situation! Waiting for replies! Have a nice day!🍻

Como realizar la comunicación de un PLC mitsubishi a una impresora zt610

Hola..

Tengo un PLC que debe al cambiar de sabor o np de parte manda a imprimir en la zt610. Vía Ethernet. Realmente no conozco el como llevar a cabo este proceso..

Como realizar la comunicación de un PLC mitsubishi a una impresora zt610

Hola

Si el PLC Mitsubishi no habla un OPC, primero necesita un servidor OPC (por ejemplo, KEPServerEX de Kepware) que traduce el protocolo Mitsubishi a OPC.

Entonces solo necesita el software OPC Router (www.opc-router.com) con un complemento OPC Client y el complemento de impresora Zebra para permitir la comunicación directa entre Mitsubishi PLC y una impresora Zebra.
El enrutador OPC puede leer las variables deseadas del PLC Mitsubishi a través de OPC y también comunicar los estados de la impresora (por ejemplo, cuánto papel y tinta todavía están disponibles).

P.S .: espero que esta información ayude y sea comprensible - traducción de Google

a mi me interesa la informacion tengo un micrologix 1400 y una zebra, y me gustari mandar a imprimir unas etiquetas, se requiere el protocolo gateway para poder mandar el ascii __

tm221 & zpl programming

I have the Zebra designer. I think that the format i will use is going to be simple, i think it's going to be barcodes.

Is it possible to recall for a label saved before? I have to print barcode 39, but it's too big for my printers labels and the command for that barcode has only the possibility of edit the heigh, not the width. So how can i do it?

dear sir
i will connect tm221 schneider electric by somachine basic to zebra lable printer.
can you help me.

Most PLCS have some ASCII instructions that can control characters sent to the PLC ASCII serial output port. But that only helps if your printer can be completely controlled using ASCII characters, and that you have a copy of all the ASCII commands for your printer.

how to conversion ascii to integer type for plc programming

Most PLCS have some ASCII instructions that can control characters sent to the PLC ASCII serial output port. But that only helps if your printer can be completely controlled using ASCII characters, and that you have a copy of all the ASCII commands for your printer.

my question is, how to convert ascii to integer?
how i write this massage in plc?
^XA
^PR1
^FO100,100
^GB70,70,70,,3^FS
^FO200,100
^GB70,70,70,,3^FS
^FO300,100
^GB70,70,70,,3^FS
^FO400,100
^GB70,70,70,,3^FS
^FO107,110^CF0,70,93