Omron CP1L Protected Program

mrichard33

Hello,

I am using Cx Programmer for the first time (plant is otherwise all Rockwell) and I am trying to make a modification in one of our machines with an Omron CP1L controller, using CX Programmer 9.4.

I was able to connect to the controller, upload the program and download new symbols into it. But when I try to send an online edit to the controller I get the following message: Cannot complete this operation. The program is protected.

The original programmer (from Proax in Montreal) is retired and no one even has the original copy of the program, is there anything that can be done?

Thanks!

Password Omron.PNG

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! I have an issue with some Omron CP1L-E PLC's. They're connected to get the info from production machines, but I've noticed that...
Replies
Views
Hi! Omron CP1L. CX Programmer. How do I fix so that a CNTRX(548) remembers the count it had before a power failure? I need to know how many...
Replies
Views
Hi! Newbie here... Cx-programmer CP1L PLC NB7 HMI I want to multiply something i by 1,5 in CX-Programmer to get a higher number to use in HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been upgrading some machines recently which involves installing a 10" NB HMI, HUB and a CP1L-E to avail of the built-in ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi, is someone experiment connecting a Omron plc CP1L with a Siemens HMI TP1200?, i've installed the drivers in WinCC , plc options is just CS1 or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom