FTView SE Distributed vs. FTView Station

whatplc

Just looking for feedback on successes/failures and advantage/disadvantages of using FTView Server compared to Distributed.

We are fairly small with 5 production lines but lots of HMI Screens.

Line 1 has over 100 screens (Contrologix)
Line 2 (being built) will have over 100 screens (Contrologix)
Line 3 has over 20 screens (SLC504)
Line 4 has over 20 screens (SLC504)
Line 5 has over 20 screens (SLC504)

Don't want to break the bank with Rockwell Software but buying FTView SE Server Unlimited gets me 1 HMI Server and I'm worried about piling all these screens into 1 project.

I believe I can organize things by creating areas in the project but I think I need to buy more licenses for each HMI Server so cost will skyrocket. To keep cost low would have to stick with the 1 HMI Server.

Just wondering if it isn't better to stick with FTView Station (250 screen) and not have to deal with an enormous project all the time.

Still leaning towards the Server Unlimited but thought I'd ask if anyone has had any good or bad experiences with either?