Low power PLC/Controller

gripster

Anyone have any suggestions? Looking at max of 3W about 10 I/O with Ethernet and if possible a safety one at that!

Cheers for any suggestions

I've used some of the small safety controllers to do simple logic AND get the safety features. You'll have to carefully look at the instruction set to see if it satisfies your application. The last one I used was the AB Guardmaster 440C. You can do rudimentary logic. There are others from Pilz, etc.

Thank you for the responses, we really need to keep below the 3w threshold which has eliminated most of the bigger brands now looking at the Automation one maybe utilise a couple in tandem.

Thank you for the responses, we really need to keep below the 3w threshold which has eliminated most of the bigger brands now looking at the Automation one maybe utilise a couple in tandem.
FYI the AutomationDirect Clicks have expansion modules. You can add up to 8 modules, per CPU.

Without knowing the exact type of the inputs and particularly the outputs, it is impossible to provide an answer.
Are the outputs supposed to drive something ?