Rockwell Automation Support Broken?

Blake_Brigmon

Hello all! I've been a long-time reader here, and more recently I've registered as a member.

I was just curious if anyone else has been having issues when trying to follow posted links for articles on Rockwell Automation Support? I've tried to follow several links that users have posted here, and I always receive an error message when trying to follow the link.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Rockwell reorganizes their support website every so often which causes all previously-created links to be broken. So, when I want to access a support article link that someone has posted, I usually just extract the article ID from the link--which should be consistent--and manually search for it on the knowledgebase page. This assumes you have a TechConnect account of course.

https://www.rockwellautomation.com/rockwellsoftware/support/knowledgebase.page
(Given enough time this link will probably be broken also)

Thanks for the reply. Sorry that I had not responded sooner. I was able to tunnel through and find some of the articles by specific number and avoid the broken links. I appreciate your insight!