New to PLC, using IDEC FC6A to control Lenze VFD

brandoncosta

Hi there,

I have a project that need to use IDEC FC6A modbus to control a VFD which is Lenze SMVector.

I'm new to PLC and never done anything about modbus. But I watched the webinars and got the frame of the software.

Now, I still don't know how to connect the PLC with the VFD. I can program the PLC and make it the master, but I don't have a chance to program the VFD.

I saw on the other forums that people are using March 3. I don't know what is that and I don't think that will help.

So I'm here to see if anyone can tell me from the basic steps how to set up the connection between the PLC and VFD through modbus.

Appreciate for the help.

Regards

Similar Topics

Hi all, i need urgent help with the programming of this PLC ( idec micro1 ) using windldr software package. My problem is that there doesn't seem...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need a sample PLC program to count the output pulse of a mass flow meter so that a specific amount of mass (for example 100gm)can be...
Replies
Views
Hi All, How do I set a password to PLC using Proficy machine software 9.5-9.8 or some other way? I as using Emerson CPE305 CPU. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I got the idea to use DH+ to connect 2 PLCs together. One PLC is a ControlLogix 8.02. And the other is a ControlLogix 32.02 Are there any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom