pmck card

As Ozee mentions, there is a serial port on the front of the controller. Use a null modem cable to connect from a serial port on your PC to the "Channel 0" port on the controller. If you don't have a real serial port on your PC, most USB/RS232 adapters work just fine.

A more expensive option is the 1784-U2DHP. This is the replacement for the PCMK which is no longer manufactured. The U2DHP is a USB to DH+ adapter. The benefit here is that if your devices are networked, the U2DHP would allow you to plug into and see/program/monitor any of those devices. The serial connection requires you to plug into the specific SLC controller with which you need to communicate. But the U2DHP is very expensive where a null modem cable is not.

OG

Similar Topics

Hellooo Just bought me a used pmck/b card off ebay. My old laptop has XP on it and I can't seem to get the right driver installed for it. When I...
Replies
Views
I have ben using an AB 1784-PMCK/B in a Dell Latitude D800 computer. Recently as it was booting it stopped during the startup, as I pulled the...
Replies
Views
I have ran into something this morning I have never seen before. I took over a problem from the 3rd shift guys. We have a line with 9 AB Slick 500...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom